At this point, you’re probably excited and full of optimism and soon we’ll be looking at homes. You should be set up on our REcolorado app and we should have linked accounts so we can see what you like and we can message back and forth. If you have not downloaded the REcolorado APP use this link to download the mobile app and get started immediately: REcolorado App Link If prompted for – here is the code to access our mobile app: 86180B4F
- We will set you up to receive a daily email with any new or updated listings that match your saved search parameters. You will have the opportunity to add properties to 1 of 3 categories:
- Add to Favorites: These are homes you want to see and meet a lot of your criteria
- Add to Possibilities: These are homes that might meet your criteria or some of your criteria, but aren’t at the top of favorites
- Add to Discard: These are properties that you are NOt interested in seeing or keeping on the list
- As you are categorizing homes, you will see some abbreviations or terms next to them, here is what they mean:
- ACTIVE: Ready to be seen
- NEW: Just came on the Market
- DOM: Days on Market
- OPEN & A DATE: Open House on Date Shown
- PENDING: Has gone under contract
- If there’s something you love and want to see ASAP, shoot us a quick email or text rather than waiting. That way we can set up the showing. Great properties can go under contract in 1-4 days so it’s important that you review the MLS email daily so we can jump on a preferred property as soon as you see it.
- Once we know when you’re available, we’ll set up the showings and let you know where we are meeting and when.
While you’re looking at the MLS feeds each day we’ll also be networking our contacts to find homes before they even go on the market.
Wondering how you may know when you find the Home of Your Dreams? Read this short blog post.
Now onto the showings!